The Chancellor Rishi Sunak delivered his first Budget in the House of Commons on 11 March 2020, presenting the government's tax and spending plans for the year ahead.
In the speech, he warned of a "significant" but temporary disruption to the UK economy but vowed: "We will get through this together."
The main points covered in the speech were:
1. Coronavirus and public services
2. Personal taxation, wages and pensions
3. Alcohol, tobacco and fuel
4. Business, digital and science
5. Environment and energy
6. Transport, infrastructure and housing
7.The state of the economy and public finances
8. Nations and regions
Please use the following link which will take you to the FULL version of the Budget 2020: